With Aaron Rodgers and Robert Griffin III on byes, there should be plenty of owners looking for QBs on the wire. We find each week that waiver wire QBs aren’t all that bad.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (CBSSports.com: 73%, NFL.com: 25.9%) – Fitz is coming off a bye and gets the Patriots, a team he’s had success against in recent games. He’s still available in a good portion of leagues and should be the first option grabbed if there.
- Carson Palmer (CBS: 79%, NFL: 60.3%) – You know Palmer will probably throw a pick or two, but he should also find the end zone a couple times and have a decent amount of yards. Without a ground game going, Palmer will continue to throw it a ton.
- Ryan Tannehill (CBS: 19%, NFL: 2.7%) – The Titans defense is brutal and that’s all you need to say about this one. Tannehill is back at home and should have mediocre numbers at worst.
- Christian Ponder (CBS: 46%, NFL: 21.9%) – Remember when everyone thought Ponder was awesome? Here’s his last chance to do something for Fantasy owners. He didn’t have to pass much in his last game with the Lions, but this time will be different.
- Russell Wilson (CBS: 34%, NFL: 9.5%) – Wilson has definitely looked better in recent weeks, and even against the Jets, he can have a decent outing at home.
- Matt Hasselbeck (CBS: 13%, NFL: 1.4%) – I mean if Andrew Luck can throw for over 400 yards against the Fins, what can Hass do? Well, if he gets half of what Luck had and a TD or two, that should be good enough for your squad.
- Blaine Gabbert (CBS: 10%, NFL: 1.0%) – He got some garbage TDs against the Lions and had some success against the Colts in their previous meeting.