There aren’t many weekly starters that have a bye, so it shouldn’t be a major problem for anyone unless you still haven’t found a replacement for Eli Manning.
- Carson Palmer (CBSports.com: 87%, NFL.com: 62.7%) – I keep putting him here because he’s still available in a decent number of leagues. Palmer could easily be the top overall QB this week.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (CBS: 72%, NFL: 24%) – He won’t get you overly amazing numbers, but they should be serviceable to help your squad get a win.
- Ryan Tannehill (CBS: 28%, NFL: 12.1%) – After a disappointing turnout against one of the worst passing defenses in the league, I expect Tannehill to find some rhythm against the Bills.
- Sam Bradford (CBS: 36%, NFL: 9.3%) – With Danny Amendola back, Bradford is a much better Fantasy QB. If Russell Wilson can beat the Jets, so can Bradford.
- Matt Cassel (CBS: 11%, NFL: 2.2%) – This is how slim the Waiver Wire is for QBs. Cassel will be at home against the Bengals, so at least he has that.
- Nick Foles (CBS: 11%, NFL: 0.5%) – Michael Vick’s status is unknown at this point, and Foles did not have a great outing against the Cowboys. The Redskins defense should be a little nicer to him, though.
- John Skelton (CBS: 6%, NFL: 0.3%) – If worse comes to worst, Skelton is available. He’s coming off a bye and will be a in a dome, so there’s that.