With no bye weeks, there won’t be many looking to the Waiver Wire for a new QB. Of course, not every starting quarterback can be trusted, though.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (CBSports.com: 77%, NFL.com: 33.2%) – Without their top two cornerbacks, the Colts can’t stop many teams from passing. Tom Brady wasn’t touched last week and found every target with ease.
- Chad Henne (CBS: 2%, NFL: 0.1%) – He probably won’t repeat his last outing again in his career. Still, Henne looked a lot better than Blaine Gabbert and now gets to face a less than average Titans defense.
- Mark Sanchez (CBS: 14%, NFL: 7.3%) – The Jets are at home, coming off a win and the Patriots don’t have a great pass defense.
- Alex Smith (CBS: 57%, NFL: 42.5%) – Colin Kaepernick goes in this spot if Smith can’t go again. The Saints defense has picked it up, but they still allow a ton of yards. A lot of people will look to pick up Kaepernick after his good game against the Bears. Don’t overexcite yourself. Even if he does become the starter, he won’t be a Top 12 Fantasy QB.
- Jake Locker (CBS: 21%, NFL: 34.2%) – The Jags just let Matt Schaub torch them for over 500 yards and five TDs. It would be a solid day if Locker could get half of those numbers.
- Russell Wilson (CBS: 20%, NFL: 11.1%) – He’s not good on the road, but the Dolphins are reeling.
- Charlie Batch (CBS: 0%, NFL: 0.1%) – Yes, Batch is still around. He gets the Browns so he has some value… in 20-team leagues.
- Nick Foles (CBS: 36%, NFL: 2.8%) – Foles didn’t look good against a bad Redskins pass defense. Now he gets Carolina. I wouldn’t advise using him if possible.