What you may have missed this week….
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Viewer Twitter Questions
- Week 8 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Work
- Replacing Your Injured Fantasy Football Players in Week 8
- Fantasy Football Monday Morning Quarterback
Saints TE Jimmy Graham (questionable, foot) returned to a limited practice Friday and will be a game-time decision for Week 8 against the Bills.
- I’d be shocked if Graham played this week and if he does, I expect him to be more of a decoy than anything else…
Patriots WR Danny Amendola has passed all of the concussion tests necessary for him to return to the field.
- He’s listed as “limited/questionable” on the injury report. It’s totally up to Bill Belichick’s decision on Sunday morning. I think Bill flips a coin and it comes up “Fish!”…
Vikings QB Christian Ponder will be the Vikings’ starting quarterback in Week 8 against the Packers.
- Hey, anything can happen! It’s not like Ponder hasn’t had success against the Packers before. In last season’s finally was 16/28 for 234-yards with 3 TDs and 0 INTs…
Eagles QB Michael Vick (hamstring) is listed as probable for Week 8 against the Giants.
- He’s Baacckk! Get him in…
Falcons WR Roddy White (ankle, hamstring) remained sidelined at Friday’s practice and has been ruled out for Week 8.
- Never missed a game before and now two in a row… What a shame… But not for Harry Douglas…
Giants RB Brandon Jacobs (hamstring) is listed as doubtful for Week 8 against the Eagles.
- It’s Peyton Hillis time again! Even if Jacobs suits up, Hillis is likely to get more touches. What year is this anyway? It’s amazing that we are talking about either of these two guys at this point. Neither one was on an NFL roster a month ago…
Is Broncos RB Montee going to get the Ball?
- As expected, Montee Ball is now Denver’s #2 back behind Knowshon Moreno. After last weeks goal line fumble, they have seen enough of Ronnie Hillman in Denver and he won’t even dress…
Packers WR James Jones (knee) is listed as doubtful for Week 8 against the Vikings.
- This is a downgrade from last week, when Jones was listed as questionable. He hasn’t gotten in a single practice rep since before Week 6. Jarrett Boykin and Jordy Nelson will be Green Bay’s starting wide receivers…. Indefinitely.
Cowboys WR Miles Austin (questionable, hamstring) returned to a limited practice Friday.
- He’s not exactly being Wally Pipp’d, but it’s almost as is Austin (hamstring) is being phased out. He’s not expected to play much, if at all, this week. Terrance Williams is your outside guy opposite Dez Williams and Cole Beasley will man the slot….
The RotoExperts on SiriusXM won the Fantasy Sports Writers Association Award for Radio Show of the Year. Read more about the honor here.