Here are my quick-hitting ranks of the playoff teams for Fantasy purposes.
1. Denver – Should take the AFC and the safest choice to make it to the final game.
2. Seattle – Predicting who can knock them off is fun, but easier typed than accomplished at the C-Link.
3. San Francisco – The most balanced team entering the postseason.
4. New England – Brady can still take them far, beating Manning will be biggest obstacle.
5. Carolina – A year away, just not enough offensively
6. Cincinnati – If Dalton curbs errors, they could be a real darkhorse.
7. Green Bay – Rodgers makes them a contender, but defense an issue.
8. Kansas City – If the defense plays its best, they can hang with anyone in the AFC.
9. New Orleans – They won’t win more than one playoff game on the road.
10. Indianapolis – Andrew Luck can duel with anyone, but not enough otherwise.
11. San Diego – Enough guile to win one game.
12. Philadelphia – Played in a weak division, slightly overrated.